How Supported Living Gateway helps property investors and developers
Why Sign Up?
- List unlimited properties to be seen by supported living providers all over mainland UK
- Access our heatmap of demand showing where supported living providers have need for property
- Benefit from specialist education, including a discount for our in-depth 8 week training course
- Discover discounted specialist services from our affiliates, such as mortgage brokers, insurance brokers, architects and lease readers
- Receive support to achieve a supported living lease on your property
The benefits of having a supported living lease on your property include:
- Long term tenants; lease length typically 2-15 years
- No voids to consider
- Damages may be covered
- No letting agents to deal with
- If set up correctly, it can be a hands-off investment
- You are creating a home for a vulnerable person
What to consider if you are thinking about a supported living lease:
- This is a long-term commitment; your property will be taken on a long lease and may be creating a long-term home for a vulnerable person.
- If you have finance on your property you need to ensure your lender is happy with supported living tenants. Our specialist brokers can help you with this.
- This is not a speedy process; the long-term benefits are great, but the set-up can take time and requires patience. Supported Living Gateway are experienced in this and are here to support you.
- It can be a difficult space to navigate and understand, but Supported Living Gateway are here to help you steer your way through by providing specialist education.